Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My True Colors

Yesterday we took an assesment about what our True Colors were. We recieved a booklet that had columns describing different descriptions of characteristics. When we finished totaling the cloumns we got to see what our colors were in order. My colors went in the order of orange(23),blue(16),gold(11),and green(10). When I read the descriptions of each card at the beginning of class I thought I was going to defintley be an orange. My results seem to be correct by a lot. The orange card read: witty,charming,spontaneous,generous,physical,eager. I need to be "hands on"; I like to play games and compete and to perform. I enjoy flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. This defintion I think is a perfect way to sum up my emotions and the way I act. My second color was blue with a score of 16. Although your first color might be your dominat one your second color really effects on how you act. The blue really shows through my orange at times. The blue card read: enthusiastic,sympathetic,personal. I like to be happy and loving. I love intimate talks and warm feelings. My blue shows through quite a lot for me. I love being surrounded by people I love, like my family adn freinds. I'm also very sensetive when it comes to rejection and conflicts between my family and freinds. I always want to be outgoing and acitve with my orange, but at the same time I want everyone to get along and just be surrounded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment