Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekly Status

This week in my Career Exploration class we had a very busy week. On Monday we researched two careers out of the Education and Training cluster. Followed up by sharing about them on Tuesday. I feel that getting to research two careers of our choice out of a cluster really helps us get an idea about that cluster. I think that the researching is fun becuase you are learning new things about careers you didnt know before. On Tuesday we shared about the two careers similarties. I think this helped us realize that most careers have a few things that they share in common while some are drastically differnent. On Wednesday we were required to finish one career in the Agriculture cluster. This again is making our knowledge grow in the many diffeent careers in the world. Next, on Thursday we side stepped and went back to True Colors. During true colors we found out which color was our dominant one and which one was last. We then filled out a paper better helping our understaning of a career that was our lowest color. My lowest color was a green and I found it that none of those jobs seemed to intrest me. WHat I did find out though was that my oragne somewhat reflects on to the green as well. This week has been quite a lerning experience for me and hopefully it was for the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment